February 9, 2014

weightless


   Last night my boyfriend and I rode bikes to the beach and it was such a beautiful night. I don’t know why, but the night just makes me feel so calm and so alive and so happy.

  I felt so at peace, which is something I haven’t felt in a long time. There was something about last night that really just made me feel like I’m okay and that I’m alive and that I can get through the rest of the year just fine.
I just have to keep reminding myself of nights like these and this feeling.
  
     Sorry this is more of a diary-type post, but I hope you all go on awesome night adventures and feel as alive as I did!


'close your eyes / you're weightless now / floating safe and you'll be gone
 define of though, keep rising up / he'll raise you to the stars'

No comments:

Post a Comment