June 13, 2014

Prom Queen


                  

    Yep, as cliché as it sounds, I'm the Prom Queen! I didn't run for it or campaign or anything, it just happened to fall into my lap thanks to my awesome friends! (The real reason I wanted to win was because the other two girls were typical #meangirls where they get everything!) I totally didn't expect it so when my friend called my name I was shocked! Only one of the girls congratulated me and the other one was so bitter but alas I'm glad I shook things up for once!
       After a ton of planning and stressing Prom was one of the funnest nights ever. I mean one guy in my group came dressed in a full on suit like the one like Viktor Krum and my boyfriend wore an all white suit! We had dinner at my friends house which is literally on the beach where we took even more pictures. The Prom location was the weirdest place ever but soo fun! I got to "slow dance" to the musical stylings of traditional Mexican music with my friends in a gazebo, gamble on Blackjack and have a gnarly winning streak, sing karaoke with my math teacher (Material Girl by Madonna, his favorite), scream Twist and Shout by the Beatles on stage with my friends, danced with my Senior Crush, and the highlight, as is the highlight of every major night which seems to be some kind of reoccurring theme, dancing to Come On Eileen. I mean that song comes on and brings down the house every time. Even our Principal jumped into the mosh pit and started dancing! My boyfriend and I were singing the lyrics and dancing and holding hands and having the greatest time. I love that guy and I love that song.
      ~*The After Party*~ consisted of a myriad of people, I mean we even had a special appearance of the celebrity #Chris, but we'll talk about him later. My friend and I took Polaroids throughout the night and as you can see above and before and after picture of the night! The crown was passed around and multiple videos have surfaced of my guy friends saying that they were prom queen aha so it was fun to say the least.
   

 The night consisted of all of us walking around, having random conversations, taking pictures, at one point my boyfriend and I were in this side room where he dropped randomly on one knee and fake proposed to me ahaha, and then Chris showed up. He wasn't in our prom group which is why he became a celebrity. He's a pretty fun but mean but awkward guy so my friend and I naturally developed a weird obsession with him. I don't know why but I decided to touch his butt periodically throughout the night ? I mean I guess so ?  and since I've been seeing him at school I die a little, but it was a fun night! I randomly had a who-knows-how-long conversation with this other guy about his family and their business that will eventually be passed down to him, many conversations of people reminding me that I was PQ to which I offered my crown and said, "you can be prom queen too!" (which is probably why there are so many videos of people with the crown on), watched many games of bp, and somehow it rolled around to 4:40 am when the group dwindled down and our wonderful host Bob finally became too cashed. 
     When we all woke up in my morning, courtesy of my badly timed and obnoxious hiccups, we all had breakfast and tried to recall what happened the night before, which was basically three hours ago.  It was literally one of the greatest nights of my life thus far, hands down!                                            Song of the Day: Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners          Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. sounds like you had such a fun night - I wish we had a proper all-american prom! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your outfits are super cute and so are youu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! you're so sweet! will be posting an ootd soon!

      Delete