June 29, 2014

Monochrome


Here's another quick OOTD post! For me, stripes are a complete necessity and I'm not lying when I say I've worn this shirt wayy too many times! But it's a great basic for any season, even summer! 
Plus I'm always one for a simple black and white outfit. This girl came into the store I worked at and wanted a colored necklace and of course asked me, the black and white queen, for help. 
Andd I did not make that sale!

Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Free People
Shoes: Windsor Smith (not pictured whoops)
Bag: Kate Spade
Hat: Free People

The Personal Note: My friend and I went to this super trendy beach by us and we both fashioned our floppy hats to fit in. It was a really fun day! I also had literally the best burger in my life.

Song of the Day: Boys by Sky Ferreira

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are magical (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete