June 16, 2014

Shades of Cool


This week's band appreciation goes to the one and only Lana Del Rey. Her haunting and mystical voice makes me slip away from the world for a little bit. One of those artists where I could listen to her music for hours, everything about her lyrics to her musical style is completely on point. 


I saw her two years ago when Video Games was popular in an airport in London after realizing she sat in the back row of our flight. She was more beautiful in person and I still wish I would've said hi when she was five feet away from me in the queue but I was too scared! Since then I've been following her growth in her music and I couldn't be more pleased with her sound!


I've been enamored of her and her work since the start! She is an amazing artist and for that I'll always respect and admire her work!

Song of the Day: Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey

I will love you 'til the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine

Follow on Bloglovin

p.s. I made the lil edit of the first photo! you can find more on my polyvore.


3 comments:

  1. lana is a mega babe and the ultimate goddess!
    bella
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa can't believe you saw her! That's so freaking awesome. She's so beautiful and her music is just so ethereal and lovely.

    ReplyDelete