June 2, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend


       This time I went with Jack to the secret pools. Taken by the fact that it was Memorial Day weekend, the beach was absolutely packed! Since my last visit, the secret pools exploded to be this huge thing that everyone knows about and visits! ugh it's awful. Tourists tend to complicate everything, especially beach communities. By the time we got to the part where you scale this cliff and get to the private beach, the tide was scary high. So instead of casually risking our lives, we nestled up on this dip in the cliff and just sat there for awhile. It had to be one of the most profound moments I've ever experienced! Sitting there with someone you love and taking in the most beautiful surrounds definitely made me forget that I felt like I was going to be blown off this crazy cliff! Anyways, the panorama was taken from our little dip-in-the-cliff-bathtub place and so were our polaroids and the photo below! Crazy obsessed with that little camera!

      After trekking back to the beach we spent the most loveliest time on the sand with 23427978 of our closest tourist friends! But I have to admit it was such a nice day that I didn't really care, especially since we were having such a great time! At the end of the day we went back to the beach by us and laid on this little plateau in the middle of these succulents growing out of the sand and watched the sunset! It was absolutely gorgeous and that day was one for the books!

SOTD: Happy As Can Be by Cut Off Your Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment