June 29, 2014

The FEMME Series


The FEMME Series was something that I've been inspired to make after seeing some similar images!
I've been making these to take a stand of my own sort and speak out. People can disagree or think it's stupid or whatever but you can't deny the facts, stereotypes, and things us girls have grown up to know as a societal norm. No one (hopefully) wants to live in a violent world and some will say that bad things happen, which is true! I feel bad things will always happen. But there are preventable situations too. Women have been taught to defend themselves, but I think it's time to fight too.

Take a stand. Fight societal pressures. Know you're perfect just the way you are.

Song of the Day: Be a Body by Grimes
all images created by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment