July 15, 2014

Summer vs College


     Before dinner one night my boyfriend and I went to one of my favorite places ever! You can literally see so much and hear the world around you and gosh I just love it! I'm really starting to love this place justtt when I'm going to leave for college. I keep finding new epic places or even going to the stupid diner I always eat at and it all makes me die a little inside when I know I'm going further up the coast. 

     Thinking about all this mess is like a constant loop-de-loop on a roller coaster where my thought process goes from YES LET'S GO OMG to :,( and especially after going to orientation I'm kind of at the place where I'm on the roller coaster and we're about to loop and I know it's coming but I almost don't want it to happen. You feel? Or am I completely insane? Who really even knows. 
Bright side of summer: do whatever I want (nothing too insane or against the law), be with my bestest friends, appreciate my home and family, live it up.
Bright side of college: start my new life! meet new homies and potential baes (I already have my eye on one whoa), be in a new place, find who I really am and want to be!

Both insanely good. Both the best.

I'm sure my whatever feelings will pass because I know everyone will have a great time at school and I'll always see my friends and family but it'll never be the same I feel. 
But I have a feeling that's the best part of the deal.

Song of the Day is Revival by Deerhunter

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore your blog, it's beautiful. I really enjoy reading it too - I hope you have the best summer! <3

    ReplyDelete